Thursday, June 3, 2021

Surrealist Automatism, Synchronicity, Faith, Universe, God and much more

Most of you who are visiting my blog know that I have been making contemplative experimental avant-garde films for awhile.  I also spent more than a decade as documentary photographer even took experiments with low lights using my mobile (cell) phone. At the beginning of this year I decided to try myself in different forms of arts. I started painting without any previous experience. I don't paint the typical conventional way as artists usually learn in art schools. I simply don't have talent to make beautiful portrait, still life or landscapes. I wanted to paint the same way I am making my contemplative films. Absolutely free from any dogmas, simple minimalistic style only use the my synchronized unconscious mind, observing and channeling the Universe. When I make my contemplative experimental films first I let my instinct guiding me to locations and the next step is observation. I don't use previously written script. What I do is channeling and let myself be synchronized with the universe and when the time comes, I start filming. 

My painting technique is very similar. The tinny difference when I start painting am using meditational yoga breath technique (nostril breathing), and a short Hebrew language prayer for channeling the eternal Universe to connect myself. 

I just recently learnt, there are painter used Surrealist automatism, tapping the subconscious. For example: André Masson, Joan Miró, Salvador Dalí, Jean Arp, André Breton and Freddy Flores Knistoff.

The result is more than surprising. The manifestation of my subconscious are becoming visible on the canvas or paper an abstract way. The "Christ" is the only paint I named after it was finished. I painted on acrylic painting paper instead of canvas. After the breathing- praying-meditation I asked the following question: " Who are you ? Reveal yourself"  ...than I started painting like crazy, only using my hands. The colors of paints were chosen by chance. The result was as surprising as scary. A head portrait of the suffering Christ on the cross, facing toward a bit right with wreath on his head. Jesus is quite recognizable for me, even I'm not a Christian and don't believe Yeshua bar Yosef - "Jesus, son of Joseph" the Jew was bodily elevated to heaven as God's only son. 

Couple of months later I painted a "woman" portrait who can be (Mary) "right above the "Christ" painting". The size of the portraits are like my palm. Just like at the previously mentioned Christ painting the observer must take his/her time to reveal all the details inch by inch or millimeter to millimeter. For those are lack of patient I give a little help. The woman face can be recognized up right at the corner. She's holding his "son" with her left hand.  The son's head looks quite big (even a bit Asian looking) compared to his mother's who has European features and white face. 

Reading the Book of Isaiah in the Hebrew bible (Tanakh) or in the Christian Old Testament. Isaiah 53 still raising the question, weather the "Suffering Servant" means the Jewish nation as the Jewish orthodox rabbis describe or as Christian theologians claims, referring to the messianic prophecy of  "Jesus". Personally I agree with James D. Tabor  and suggest you to read his book The Jesus Dynasty if you're interested about the 1st century antiquity and the apocalyptic messianic John the Baptist and Jesus movement, ancient Judaism and early Christianity, Talpiot tomb where ossuaries with the names of Jesus and his close relatives names were discovered by archeologists, etc...

All the four paints "Mary with the Buddha faced baby Jesus", "Christ", "John the Baptist" and the latest one "Abraham" were painted with the same technique.

Additional info: I'm seeing double numbers, triple numbers, reverse numbers on daily basis on clocks and watches and while I'm reading during the TV is on, regularly experiencing, someone saying exactly the same word in the same time I just read. I also seeing and sometime taking pictures with my phone about clouds forming shape of angels, baby faces, faces of humans ,animals, etc.... Sounds crazy and unbelievable, but I have the evidences I'm not totally insane. I feel gifted, because I have faith. I believe in God as the Creature of the Universe or the Universe The Creator itself, breathing, hears every thoughts, healing, creating, protecting. We all have chance to experience the miracle, even without being religious though we have to be nice, patient, have to have a little faith at least in ourselves, empathy, honesty and respect towards each other. Human dignity must be valued and respected, charity, alms and positive way of thinking with kindness is key elements to reach our goal. I believe that meditation and stillness as well as breathing technics are beneficious just like Qigong, Thai Chi, Yoga or Praying if we learn properly. 

It's important to note that Not the mind has to rule the heart, but the mind must be ruled by heart. The mind is only an antenna, a transmitter between the Universe and Ourselves. We are able to manifest good and bad things, but only can change our world to have a better place, if the majority of the people thinking of the same positive, not destructive way.  

We're all familiar with the Ten Commandments of biblical verse, a set of religious imperatives given by God to the people of Israel via Moses. But what if the Ten Commandments related to Quantum Theory? 

I'm not the right person to prove neither to argue that God is exist, but does God the Creator of everything who appeared to Moses on Mt. Sinai (הַר סִינַי‎) and told him" I am that I am" אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה is  itself to the breading, hearing, healing and creating Universe? 

The following photos below I took about clouds randomly both in Cambodia and Hungary. Psychologists or neuroscientists  would call this pareidolia or visual illusion. My point of view is more radical. I simply call "acheiropoieta" (made "without hands", miraculously not created by human) like the Shroud of Turin for example, though I think the clear shape of the clouds are not visible to everyone. Only those people are able to see the shapes who are devoting enough time to observe themselves with confidence and trainee their eyes to see what only visible for the heart. 

Interesting facts in the shadow of modern science: The DNA in the blood on the Shroud reveals that the person wrapped in it was a man with a Y chromosome. This raises the question, of course: from where the Y chromosome came from, since in nature it comes from the human father. The blood corresponds to the scarce type AB. This based on certain serological experiments performed in the early 1980s. James D. Tabor suggests that Celsus' information about Jesus' paternity is correct, and argues that Tiberius Julius Abdes Pantera's career places him in Judea as a young man around the time of Jesus' conception, so he may have been Jesus' father. 

It could be a big paradigm shift to show openly more attention to sciences but not only to psychology but neuro science and quantum physics which explains the nature and behavior the matter of energy on the atomic and subatomic level and get closer to an intersection where science and religion can be met. Quantum rules rely on probabilities and religions rely on faith. Does time is actually exist or just an illusion? Is time a dimension? Are humans made of energy?

  (Jerusalem AD 70)

(Mary and the Buddha faced baby Jesus)

(Christ)

(John the Baptist )

(Abraham)

(Moses)

"Enlarge and observe the photos below. 
None of them were manipulated, only a bit color corrected the tone and increased the contrast " 

The face of a child, etc...

The face

The face (picture enlarged below)

Enlarge the upper left side of this picture. 
You will recognize the image zoomed above.

The face

Enlarge the upper cloud on this picture. 
You will recognize the image zoomed above.

looks like 2 early human or prehistoric man face. 

Enlarge the darker part at the middle of this picture.
You will recognize the image zoomed above.

Left profile picture of God

Surrealist automatism is a method of art-making in which the artist suppresses conscious control over the making process, allowing the unconscious mind to have great sway. Early 20th-century Dadaists, such as Hans Arp, made some use of this method through chance operations. Surrealist artists, most notably André Masson, adapted to art the automatic writing method of André Breton and Philippe Soupault who composed with it Les Champs Magnétiques (The Magnetic Fields) in 1919.[1] The Automatic Message (1933) was one of Breton's significant theoretical works about automatism.


Automatic drawing and painting

Automatic drawing was pioneered by the English artist Austin Osman Spare who wrote a chapter, Automatic Drawing as a Means to Art, in his book, The Book of Pleasure (1913). Other artists who also practised automatic drawing were Hilma af Klint, André Masson, Joan Miró, Salvador Dalí, Jean Arp, André Breton and Freddy Flores Knistoff.

The technique of automatic drawing was transferred to painting (as seen in Miró's paintings which often started out as automatic drawings), and has been adapted to other media; there have even been automatic "drawings" in computer graphics. Pablo Picasso was also thought to have expressed a type of automatic drawing in his later work, and particularly in his etchings and lithographic suites of the 1960s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrealist_automatism

No comments:

Post a Comment